pazzles

Search This Blog

Follow on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CustomPartyDecorAndCakes

Email : pikkz11@yahoo.com

My cakes are made fresh and my creations are unique !!!

while I can't match my prices with walmart , costco or supermarkets . I can however offer unique custom cakes . As wel as gourmet cakes . All cakes are made upon requests as well as the filling and frosting that goes on the cake nothing is frozen .

My creations: centerpieces , party favors , invites , cards and gifts are all for sale and can be customized for you . If interested in ordering please contact me at pikkz11@ yahoo.com ( all orders are made in the order they are received ) Thanks!!!


The best things in life are made, not bought.

The best things in life are made, not bought.

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Besties DT project

Hello crafty friends,

I've just recently joined the My Besties  Design Team. Here's my first DT project an easel card using the Maddie Hatter Digi stamp. Some of the cutting files I used can also be found in the Pazzles Craftroom. You can find the Maddie Hatter Digi stamp image here in the shop
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_search.php?option=basic_search&basic_search=maddie%20hatter

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

wowowowow! Fabulous Angie! Love your intense shading, wonderful colors, and imaginative crazy designer papers and die cuts - all perfect for the Mad Hatters party! Love your card! hugs, de