pazzles

Search This Blog

Follow on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CustomPartyDecorAndCakes

Email : pikkz11@yahoo.com

My cakes are made fresh and my creations are unique !!!

while I can't match my prices with walmart , costco or supermarkets . I can however offer unique custom cakes . As wel as gourmet cakes . All cakes are made upon requests as well as the filling and frosting that goes on the cake nothing is frozen .

My creations: centerpieces , party favors , invites , cards and gifts are all for sale and can be customized for you . If interested in ordering please contact me at pikkz11@ yahoo.com ( all orders are made in the order they are received ) Thanks!!!


The best things in life are made, not bought.

The best things in life are made, not bought.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pazzles Blog Hop




The turkey leftovers are put away and the dishes are done. It's the perfect time to start on some holiday crafting. The Pazzles Design Team has put together a blog hop for you this weekend to give your Christmas card crafting an inspiration boost. Hop along to each of the Design Team Member's blogs and leave a comment. One lucky blog hop commenter will be chosen to win a Digital CD Download of their choice. Leave a comment on each designer's blog post, including this one, as the prize winner will be chosen randomly from one of the blogs. Comments will close on December 5, 2013 at midnight and the winner will be announced December 6, 2013.
The hop starts here with designer Melin Beltran

Your next blog hop stop is Marjorie Eadeshttp://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/2013/11pazzles-design-team-blog-hop.html

If you get lost along the way, here is the list of participating blogs:






For my card I used the ribbon banners cutting file as well as the scroll frame file , which can be found in the Pazzles library. I used a 8 x 5 1/2 inch card base. I then went ahead and created mats using Recollections cardstock as well as Christmas collage by Reminisce. I created a frame for my image by simply joining a rectangle and the scroll frame together. The striped mat was made using My Mind's Eye paper. I used dimensional dots, layered and chalked. I also used a paper studio holly embossing folder and added some stickles to the berries for some sparkle.  I finished it off by printing out a Merry Christmas banner , and adding a small poinsettia by Recollections. I hope you get
inspired to create your own Christmas cards using your Pazzles Inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!!


57 comments:

Connie R said...

Love the old fashion look of this card. It's lovely.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

nice card

Michelle Price said...

This is so pretty! I love the vintage santa with all of the vintage details!

Unknown said...

Nice Christmas card!

Unknown said...

nice card

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Melinda Beltran said...

What a pretty card Angie! I love the whole look of it! Gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Angie I absolutely love your card and, yes, you (and the other ladies) have inspired me to get a move on and get my Christmas cards done. :-) I love the finish that gorgeous ribbon gives to your card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Michelle (Irishgal) xx

Unknown said...

Worth waiting for, Angie. Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your creativity!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your creativity!!

Unknown said...

Your old fashioned Santa card is beautiful!

Carrie said...

OH Angie your designs are divine!! LOVE this!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card - your layering is so creative. Thank you for the instructions!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card- thank you for describing your layering process -- it's very inspirational!

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

This is a beautiful festive card Angie. I love the rich festive colours and the scroll frame a around the image.

First Mate said...

Nice card Angie! Seeing everyone's creations on the blog hop is fun!

Unknown said...

Love the Old Fashioned Santa. Thanks

Studio316 said...

This card is amazing. Love the mat.

Unknown said...

Your card is very pretty. All the different layers and textures are a nice touch.

Unknown said...

Your card is very pretty. All the different layers and textures are a nice touch.

Westiemom said...

very elegant card!!!

Cathie said...

Angie,
This is such a lovely card. Anyone would love receiving this in the mail!
Cathie

Cathie said...

I love this card, it is quite lovely!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Very lovely card.

KristaInMN at gmail dot com

froggers said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the style very classy looking.

Gidget Douglas said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing!

Katknit said...

Very nice card....
Charlene McCreight

Anonymous said...

classic santas. I love it.

jaspertoes said...

Wonderful card.

La Miscelanea said...

I love the style of this card. Thanks for your inspiration

Unknown said...

Great Card! Thank You! Michele

Debbie Walter said...

Just beautiful. I love that Santa!!

Janeice said...

beautiful. I love the old fashion Santa

Unknown said...

You did a great job creating this vintage card--Santa, scrolls, and the small details that add so much, Thank you for sharing! :)

Beverly Herdt said...

Great card, Angie! Love all the filigree work - I know how difficult that can be. Fantastic job!

Claudia in TEXAS!! said...

I love the Vintage Elegance. This is beautiful

deesy said...

Lovely card - I like the scroll frame, well, I like it all - off to the library to look out files now!
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Alway nice to see a classic santa card. So pretty/

Unknown said...

Vintage cards are my favourites!

DeeDee said...

Love the card. Stunning. Happy crafting.



fourstar said...

Thanks for yet, another wonderful card idea. I am putting a picture of my grandchildren on the front and use the Pazzles pen tool to write Happy Holidays; pretty much following your blueprint.

jmrempe said...

Aboslutely love this card! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this card is stunning, thank you so much for sharing I hope to be half this good at creating someday.

Rhonda said...

Thats gorgeous!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Your card is stunning!

Moments by Marla said...

Love the elegant vintage look of your card. Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Awsome card Angie. love the old world style santa.

Brenda said...

beautiful card- I love the old time Santa!

Unknown said...

The old world Santa and the scrolling are perfect together. The whole card is just beautiful!

sdelong1228 said...

Beautiful Card!!!

Auntie Marg said...

What an elegant card, the santa bring back childhood for me, great job.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I'm getting more and more excited to play with my Pazzles!

Unknown said...

Love the vintage look!! It is too beautiful for words!

Mona said...

love it