pazzles

Search This Blog

Follow on facebook https://www.facebook.com/CustomPartyDecorAndCakes

Email : pikkz11@yahoo.com

My cakes are made fresh and my creations are unique !!!

while I can't match my prices with walmart , costco or supermarkets . I can however offer unique custom cakes . As wel as gourmet cakes . All cakes are made upon requests as well as the filling and frosting that goes on the cake nothing is frozen .

My creations: centerpieces , party favors , invites , cards and gifts are all for sale and can be customized for you . If interested in ordering please contact me at pikkz11@ yahoo.com ( all orders are made in the order they are received ) Thanks!!!


The best things in life are made, not bought.

The best things in life are made, not bought.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mickey ears scrapbook







No comments: